Are you looking for an all-natural and genuine organic facial scrub? If so, the Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub might be what you need. It promises to remove the fine lines and wrinkles from your face.
It also helps increase the circulation of your skin to reveal a more glowing skin. You can use this product 3 times a week. If you have dry or sensitive skin, then this might be suitable for you.
- Product dimensions: 2.2” x 2.2” x 2.2”
- Size: 2 fl. oz. or 59 ml
- S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certified Organic, which means that it naturally exfoliates your skin
- Organic cane sugar works as a natural scrub that gently removes dead skin cells
- Organic coconut oil leaves your skin soft and even
- Contains other organic ingredients like aloe butter, ginger essential oil, and geranium essential oil for smoother skin
- Beeswax helps make your skin supple, soft, and elastic
- Paraben free, sulfate free, chemical free
- No artificial colors, fillers or fragrances
- Organic and all natural ingredients. This product uses all-natural ingredients as it is certified organic by the USDA. This means that you shouldn’t get any negative reactions from its ingredients. It doesn’t contain any fillers or artificial colors that other face scrubs usually have. It is also free from parabens, sulfates, and fragrances, which can irritate sensitive skin. The natural ingredients used include honey, coconut oil, and aloe butter.
- Smells good. This facial sugar scrub has a light coconut and lemon drop scent, which is very pleasant. Interestingly, it still smells good despite having no fragrances added. Many users agree that the smell made them wish that they could eat it if they could. This is a great advantage since most natural products have a smell which is unpleasant to the nose.
- Great exfoliating agent. The exfoliating agent used by this product is organic cane sugar. It is natural and very effective in removing deep-seated blackheads and dead skin in pores. When your pores get purged from all the dirt and dead skin, you get smoother skin and minimized pores.
- Moisturizes skin well. The combination of honey, aloe butter, and coconut oil are effective in moisturizing dry skin. They leave your skin soft and smooth after each use. Regular use also helps removes scars and fine lines.
- Size of the jar is too small. A few users complained that the jar of the face scrub is too small for its price. The size of this product is only 59 ml, but this can go a long way if you use it infrequently. As recommended, you may use this product 3 times a week. You only need a small amount of facial scrub to work on your face. If you would still like to buy a larger sized facial scrub, then you might try the Organic Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub Exfoliator from Honeyskin Organics.
- Contents tend to solidify. Some buyers noted that the contents of the bottle tend to solidify, making it difficult to use. This is expected because the product doesn’t use any artificial chemicals to maintain its creamy texture. If this happens, you can heat the bottle in the microwave for 10 seconds. Give it a little stir, then start using it.
- Too rough. A few customers found the organic cane sugar to be rough on their face. This might be the case if you rub it too hard. When applying this mixture in your face, apply a small amount of pressure and rub it gently in circular motions. If you’d prefer finer scrubbing beads, you may have to resort to aluminum oxide crystals, which are found in Zenith Skincare’s Dermafresh Face Scrub.
Comparison with other products
Both the Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub and the Organic Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub Exfoliator from Honeyskin Organics use natural exfoliating agents. While Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub uses organic cane sugar, the other brand uses walnut shell powder.
Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub is also smaller than the other brand in terms of size, but it is free from fillers and chemicals. In comparison to Zenith Skincare’s Dermafresh Face Scrub, Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub uses a more natural exfoliating agent. While Dermafresh uses aluminum oxide crystals, Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub uses organic cane sugar.
Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub is more affordable than the other brand, though both are almost the same size.
If you have sensitive or dry skin, then Bee Friendly Skincare’s Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub might be suitable for you. Instead of using synthetic beads or crystals, it uses organic cane sugar.
Although it might too rough, this is not a deal breaker because you can gently apply the scrub into your face. It also contains all natural and organic ingredients.