Do you need a good face scrub with great moisturizing features? Then Candid Essentials’ Best Advanced Microdermabrasion Scrub might just perfect for you. This face scrub reveals younger looking skin by removing the top layer of skin.
Imperfections and fine lines are removed by polishing the skin with gentle abrasives. This might be ideal for those with dry and sensitive skin. Use once a week for best results.
- Glass bottle dimensions: 3” x 3” x 2”
- Size: 60 ml
- Uses aluminum silica crystals as microdermabrasion agents to polish the skin from dead skin cells
- Contains natural oils like avocado, jojoba, hemp, and grapeseed for smoother skin
- Contains 4% shea butter to moisturize the skin deeply
- Vitamin E helps eliminate the visibility of scars
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- Sulfate free
- Doesn’t contain any chemicals that might harm your skin
- Safe to use. This microdermabrasion scrub is safe even for sensitive skin because it is hypoallergenic. It is fragrance free which makes it suitable for those who are sensitive to fragrances. It also doesn’t contain any chemicals that might destroy the natural composition of your skin. Best of all, it doesn’t contain any sulfates which can put your health at risk.
- Gentle yet effective. This face scrub is packed with many natural oils that provide good relief for your dry skin. Such natural oils are extracted from avocado, hemp, and grapeseed. As you know, avocado oil is a great skin-softening agent that can even help reduce fine lines. Hemp oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that fight early signs of aging. Grapeseed oil is another natural ingredient which moisturizes your skin and helps minimize scars.
- Great natural ingredients. This face scrub is packed with many natural oils that provide good relief for your dry skin. Such natural oils are extracted from avocado, hemp, and grape seed. As you know, avocado oil is a great skin-softening agent that can even help reduce fine lines. Hemp oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that fight early signs of aging. Grapeseed oil is another natural ingredient which moisturizes your skin and helps minimize scars.
- Versatile. You can use this microdermabrasion scrub not only on your face, but also on your hands and neck. Just apply a small amount to your skin and rub it in a circular motion. Make sure that the skin is damp when you apply the scrub. You can wipe the skin with a tissue or rinse it with water. It is advisable to use this product once a week.
- Causes acne breakouts. Some users noted that they started to have acne breakouts after using this face scrub. This could be caused by the oily ingredients in this product, like shea butter, jojoba and avocado oils. Some people might have reactions to these oils, especially if they have oily skin. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, then you might want to try Dermafresh Face Scrub from Zenith Skincare instead as it contains salicylic acid.
- Bottle is too small. A few users were surprised at the product’s size because it was smaller than they expected. It is best to check the product details before deciding to buy it. As advertised, this product contains 60 ml. Don’t be fooled by its small size, because it can go a long way. You only need to use this product once a week. If you’d like a larger volume of face scrub, then you can try Honeyskin Organic’s Organic Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub which has around 236 ml.
- A bit smelly. A small number of customers have reported that this face scrub has a slight smell that you can’t shake off. This could be caused by the oils included in the mix. Since it doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances, it has this natural smell that others might find offensive. If you’d like a better smelling face scrub, you might try the Organic Exfoliating Facial Sugar Scrub from Bee Friendly Skincare.
Comparison with other products
Best Advanced Microdermabrasion and Bee Friendly Skincare’s Organic Facial Sugar Scrub differ in the use of exfoliating agents. While Best Advanced Microdermabrasion uses aluminum silica, Bee Friendly’s product uses organic cane sugar. Both products are designed for dry skin and have no artificial fragrances.
When compared to Honeyskin Organics’ Organic Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub Exfoliator, Best Advanced Microdermabrasion has oils which can moisturize your skin. While Best Advanced uses aluminum silica, Honeyskin Organics uses biodegradable microbeads in the form of walnut shell powder. Although the Best Advanced product comes in a smaller amount than its rival brand, it is more effective in removing fine lines and acne scars.
The Best Advanced Microdermabrasion Scrub from Candid Essentials is a great product for those with dry skin because of its natural moisturizing ingredients. It contains jojoba and avocado oils, and vitamin E which can rejuvenate the skin. These natural ingredients can also help reduce scars and wrinkles. Although this product can be a bit smelly, this is not a deal breaker because of its natural exfoliating capacity.